Book 5 in the Best of the GCA Journal series is here!
(Covers Volumes 13 – 15; Winter 1998 through Fall 2001)
This edition includes many special and ground-breaking articles:
● In-depth three-part series by Scott Duff on barrels used in M1 rifle production 1952-1957.
● In-depth three-part series by Dave Frenn on WW II era Winchester production.
● Several important M1C and M1D articles.
● First-hand stories told by WW II and Korea vets.
● GCA Founder Dick Deane’s farewell as Managing Director and Editor.
And much more!
A great value at $30! Order now in the GCA Store, Click here.
For mail orders, use the all in one order form (PDF), Click here to download.